12 from Connecticut Wealth Management Honored as 2021 Five Star Wealth Manager Award Recipients – PRNewswire
FARMINGTON, Conn., Nov. 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Connecticut Wealth Management, LLC (CTWM) is proud to announce 12 team members have received the 2021 Five Star Wealth Manager Award from Five Star Professional. The Five Star Wealth Manager Award program is a collaboration between Five Star Professional and Connecticut Magazine. The award is presented to wealth managers in over 45 markets in the U.S. and Canada, recognizing service professionals who provide quality client services.
CTWM 2021 Five Star Wealth Manager recipients include:
Connecticut Wealth Management 2021 FIVE STAR award recipients
- Kevin C. Leahy, CPA, CFP®, President and CEO, of Durham, Conn.
- Denis M. Horrigan, CFP®, CEPA®, Partner and Co-Founder, of Simsbury, Conn.
- Michael A. Tedone, CPA/PFS, Partner and COO, of Wethersfield, Conn.
- Jarrett F. Solomon, CFP®, CIMA®, Partner, of West Hartford, Conn.
- Kathleen M. Christensen, CPA/PFS, CDFA®, Partner, of West Hartford, Conn.
- Antonio DiSorbo, CLU®, ChFC®, Partner, of Burlington, Conn.
- Megan Trask, CFP®, Managing Advisor & Director of Investment Committee, of Granby, Conn.
- Elizabeth A. DeBassio, CPA/PFS, Managing Advisor, of West Hartford, Conn.
- John Shanley, CFP®, Senior Financial Advisor & Assistant Director of Investment Committee, of Suffield, Conn.
- Jennifer D. Barry, CFP®, Senior Financial Advisor, of Bloomfield, Conn.
- Dan Ballou, CFP®, Senior Financial Advisor, of Worchester, Mass.
- Michael Fernandes, CFP®, Senior Financial Advisor of Simsbury, Conn.
Many CTWM team members have been recognized with this prestigious award numerous times. Most notable are Kevin C. Leahy, President and CEO, Denis M. Horrigan, Partner and Co-Founder of CTWM, and Jarrett F. Solomon, Partner of CTWM, who have been honored …….