Ascent Wealth Creations Review – Build Better, Invest Smarter [2022] – Inventiva

That dream home isn’t far away if you make the right choice in brokerage platforms. Reasonable fees, low charges and high-speed investing all in one with global brokerage house, Ascent Wealth Creations.


As a millennial, we have been subjected to a global financial crisis (2008), rising real estate prices, especially of the housing market (2010), bone crushing inflation (2015) and a pandemic (2020) all within the first forty years of our lives. Intense.

As a salaried individual, 80% of our income goes into servicing our basic expenses such as food, rent, transport. With the remaining 20%, there is lots that can be accomplished. If you are a saving savvy individual, perhaps you are still stuck on trying to build a savings pot worthy enough for a big purchase. Perhaps you wish to buy your dream house or your dream car. Often, we get frustrated when we don’t generate enough returns via our fixed deposit. But, we wonder, what other avenues do we have with a small chunk of savings? Risky ventures are not for small size investors. So, where do we go?

Smart Investment Decisions

Smart investing is key to building a good life for ourselves. Decision making needs to be quick. In the online trading sphere, it is imperative that you choose the right brokerage platform. Ever since trading shifted online, there is a rush of platforms claiming that they are right for the investor. It becomes really difficult to choose between brokers and choose the best one for yourself.


Ascent Wealth Creations: Who Are They and Why Are They Right For You?

In our quest to discover a great trade platform, we tried out Ascent Wealth Creations.

Ascent Wealth Creations is a well-established, new age trading platform. Based in the global brokerage sphere, Ascent Wealth Creations has quickly risen to the top. Customer service par excellence is at the heart of their work ethos.


The great part about Ascent Wealth Creations is that they have a trusted investment advisor available twenty four hours of a day, seven days a week just to answer client questions.

Furthermore, even if investors are new to online trading, they have training manuals and tutorial videos to educate users.


The great part is: no minimum deposit guideline. This means, investors can start trading right away without the constraint of first funding their account with a minimum deposit value.