MediaVillage highlights female changemaker achievements in media, marketing, entertainment & advertising industries.
The below member events will be livestreamed on MediaVillage.com:
- The FQ toasts International Women’s Day on Tuesday, March 8th during its virtual Equality Lounge:
- 10:30-11:00am EST: DeepIntent and WMX panelists featured on “Beyond the HR Department: The Role We All Play in Breaking Bias at Work”
- 12:30-1:00pm EST: Gannett panelist featured on “Reducing Employee Burnout: How Top Leaders Are Building a Healthier Future”
- 2:00-2:30pm EST: Cadent panelist featured on “Preventing the “Mommy Track”: How to Build an Intentionally Hybrid Workplace for Women”
- The FQ hosts a series of events at SXSW on Thursday, March 10 and Sunday, March 13. Among them:
- March 10: 9:00-9:30am CT: DeepIntent panelist featured on “Recruiting in Tech: How Hiring Diverse Talent Drives Inclusion“
- March 10: 10:00-10:30am CT: Audacy panelist featured on “How to Lessen the Digital Divide and Increase Accessibility to Tech”
- March 10: 11:30am-12:00pm CT: Zoom Media panelist featured on “Working in the Sports Industry: The Systems That Ensure It’s an Equitable Space for All”
- March 13: 1:00-1:30pm CT: Spectrum Reach panelist featured on “Equality First: What Brands Have Learned from the Values of Gen Z”
Below are links to three of the 17 Legends & Leaders interviews with female changemakers that Jack Myers has conducted:
- Wonya Lucas, President and CEO, Crown Media Family Networks, on Celebrating the Season with an Inspiring Vision for Inclusion and Growth
- Kristen O’Hara, Chief Business Officer, Hearst, on Making Magic Happen by Unlearning, Rethinking, and Rebuilding
- J.C. Lapierre, U.S. Chief Strategy and Communications Officer at PwC, on Transparency, Trust, DEI, Modern Comms Teams, Optimism and Much More
WomenAdvancing.org’s editor <span class="…….